Friday, January 25, 2013

Flying Pig Marathon

I just bit the bullet and signed up for this race...

I had mentioned it to my friend when I saw it in Runner's World since I knew her sister-in-law has run this race many times.  And....she suggested we do it!!  Not the marathon--I don't have a death wish! But the 5k--me running, her walking.  I didn't know if she was really serious since this race is in Cincinnati and we are not.  We are about 6-7 hours away from Cincinnati! But it seems she was serious and today was the day we told each other that we signed up for the 5k.  I signed up, just waiting to hear from her as to whether she did.  So, that is two road trips I have set up for this spring to run 5k's! I am excited and nervous.  I really need to get my butt in gear and train for these races!!

No comments:

Post a Comment